September 05, 2006

Visions

I love my dreams. I am not talking of the ones I envision for myself - but of the dreams I see in my sleep. You would too, if you get wonderful ones like I do..

***
I am hiding behind a rock on the Siachen Glacier, watching the shooting (cinema) of SRK's newest movie - a thriller based in snow filled mountains, and bullets whizzing by.
***
I am on a space station with my classmates, on a field trip from school, looking at the nothingness outside - when a door opens.. and there is a manic rush to save people from flying out!
***
There is a riot. And a bullet lodges itself in my collar bone... just above my left shoulder. I am going to die.
I wake up
***
The bullet is lodged in my shoulder. I am soooo gonna die. Wait a minute, this is a dream.
My veins are almost on the verge of bursting open. I am gonna die. Oh this is a dream.
Trying hard to wake up.
I do get up! It was a dream that continued even after I woke up the first time and assured myself I was dreaming!!
***
I open my wardrobe and see a huge pile of new dresses
Why did that have to be just a dream?
***
There is a huge five headed snake coming out of the soil in my garden. Huge. Extending across the whole garden, in the house I stayed while I was in school.
***
This is just a sample ;)

No comments: