December 08, 2009

FB Do-Re-Mi

Rush: Lets start at the very beginning/ A very good place to start/...Do(e), a deer, a female deer..



Prasanna:
now, lets drink a pitcher of beer......
Yesterday at 2:19pm ·


Valerie:
Re a drop of golden sun
Yesterday at 2:29pm ·


Rush:
Mi, a name I call myself!
@Pras: poda!
Yesterday at 2:29pm ·


Valerie:
Fa, a long, long way to run!
Yesterday at 2:32pm ·


Prasanna:
and a wiener goes well on a bun!!!!
Yesterday at 2:33pm ·


Deepthi:
sew, a needle pulling thread!!
Yesterday at 2:48pm ·


Prasanna:
like my neighbor named Fred......
Yesterday at 2:49pm ·


Deepthi:
who has jam with bread !!
Yesterday at 2:51pm ·


Rush:
@Dips, don't let him break you!!! :D
Yesterday at 2:54pm ·


Prasanna:
but that is exactly what he dreads!!!!
Yesterday at 2:56pm ·


Deepthi:
that soo doesnt rhyme in these threads
Yesterday at 3:05pm ·


Prasanna:
oh now ur questioning my rapping cred!!!!
Yesterday at 3:12pm ·


Deepthi:
when you use slang, I say its underbred!!!
Yesterday at 3:28pm ·


Prasanna:
im trying to think of something that ends with spread!!!
Yesterday at 3:48pm ·


Rush:
I am filled with dread :-P
Yesterday at 4:03pm ·


Prasanna:
umm, get with the program, woman, be creative!!!! dont make me call Judge Dredd!!
Yesterday at 4:18pm ·


Rush:
Are you taking your meds?
(PS: I hadn't seen that dread was already used :) )
Yesterday at 4:20pm ·


Valerie:
La, A Note To Follow So! "I will not be distracted," she said.
Yesterday at 4:38pm ·


Rush:
Ti, a drink with jam and bread!!
Yay, Val, thank you :)
Yesterday at 4:40pm ·


Prasanna:
Who eats jam and bread with tea???!! Uugh!!!
Yesterday at 5:26pm ·


Vishwa:
And it brings us back to Do(e).
Yesterday at 5:29pm ·


Kelechi:
Do(e) a deer, a female deer
Yesterday at 7:31pm ·


Parag:
Do(e), the stuff that buys my beer...Ray, the guy who sells me beer...Mi, the guy, who drinks da beer....Fa, a long way to get beer...So, i'll have another beer....La, look I am drinking beer...Ti, no thanks, I'm drinking beer...Doh (looks in empty beer class) DOH!!!
Yesterday at 9:53pm ·


Deepthi:
i like this rendition of the song better than the original !! :)
19 hours ago ·


Erren:
LMAO!!! That is definitely a better rendition!
12 hours ago ·


Kelechi:
LOL...too funny!
11 hours ago ·

No comments: