May 10, 2008

30 Questions

Looks like the only way I write for my blog is when I am tagged :(
Well, I do write still, but its for my school's magazine and that stuff really cannot be online.

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER:
The Forbidden Kingdom

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The House on Mango Street. Would like to read 'Persuasion'

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Used to be Chess. Now, nothing, really.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Well, the Robber Barons. Thats my school's student publication, and the only one I read regularly.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS?
A newly painted house, the grass after the first rains, the smell of newly cooked food.

6. FAVORITE SOUND?
Laughter. And beats/rhythms in songs that you can dance to.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Missing something, anything.

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?
Usually it is "I am hungy", and goes on to the things I have to do that day. Last week, it was 8.15, and I woke up thinking "Shit, I have an exam at 8.30". I went half hour late, but managed to do just fine.

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
KFC's Zinger Burger

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
I would like to grow up first.

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...?
Retire and write.

12. DO YOU DRIVE FAST?
How fast is fast really?

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
No. But you are welcome to give me one. I left mine at home.

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?
What? Really, who made these questions? I don't mind storms as long as I am comfortably warm somewhere.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
I don't have my own 'car' yet. But I do prefer my dad's second car over his first.

16. FAVORITE DRINK?
Mango Lassi. Cold Chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate chips on top. Tough choice.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD .....
clean my room and do all the things I have been putting off for so long.
Actually I would like to write for my blog too if I had the time!

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Yes. As long as it is cooked with spices.

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I have had my hair dyed Burgundy. Any color is so tempting, I would love to say Blue, not that I ever will get that color ;)

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Bangalore, Salem, Pittsburgh, Coimbatore

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Tennis. Soccer during the FIFA cup. and Cricket, the last few overs, usually. My classmates will be upset if I don't mention the Steelers and Penguins. (Haven't really watched em tho)

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.
She's the best!

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Seriously, why do you want to know?

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?
Sure. A thinner nose and straight hair please. :)

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?
Night owl, no doubt.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Over easy, with salt and pepper sprinkled please.

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My bed :) Ideally, it would be any place near the sea!

28. FAVORITE PIE?
Pineapple pie. Apple pie will do just fine. Vegetable pie without the brinjal(eggplant).

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Butterscotch.

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Can't think of anyone who would.

2 comments:

Divs said...

Love yu for this :p
Thank yu thank yu! hehe

Rush said...

haha, anytime dodo :) love u too!